In this article I'll give you some of the most useful AI Shopify apps you can install onto your store.
Some will save you thousands of dollars, some will make you thousands of dollars, and some will save you countless hours on repetitive tasks in your business.
|Snapshot||Automatically create product photos|
|Tidio||Automated live chat|
|Tabs||Product description tabs|
|T Lab||Automatic translation|
|Boost AI Search & Filter||Search and discovery|
Why use it?
Snapshot saves you thousands of dollars on product photography fees by using AI to create product photos for you.
Just snap a photo of the product with your phone (or take one from your supplier) and upload it to Snapshot. It will remove the background and regenerate it into any environment you can think of: studio; in a cafe; or on top of Mt. Everest. Just about anything you can describe it can generate.
It comes with a bunch of pre-made themes so you can just click to generate. If you want more customization just describe what the picture will look like in regular English and it will generate it for you. It's magic!
- Generate high-quality product photos in seconds
- Get hundreds of different options with a few clicks
- Use the pre-made theme for click-to-generate or write your own with standard written language
- Customize the photo to look exactly as you wish
Why use it?
Tidio is a live chat AI app that can use to immediately answer the most common questions from customers and convert them into paying customers.
Tidio will help you save time on repetitive customer queries and spend time on more impactful things in your business. Auto-generated canned responses and live typing let you have natural conversations with customers.
- Check order history and recommend products directly in the chat
- Automatically trigger bots based on predefined criteria
- Simple setup process
Why use it?
Wiser is a product recommendation app that uses AI to recommend "Frequently bought together" products to your customers.
This will help you increase average order value by serving your customers with more relevant up-sell options.
You get a bunch of features included such as post-purchase upsell, frequently bought together, and cart drawer upsell. And you'll be able to track all this with their in-built analytics suite.
- AI-based Frequently Bought Together, Discounts, and Recommended Products
- Personalized recommendations for each user
- Analytics to track the ROI of each feature
- Language translation and currency conversion
Tabs is a simple but useful Shopify app that lets you separate your product description into different tabs, such as Description, Delivery, and Returns.
They have an AI feature that will automatically generate the content for each tab based on the existing product description.
- Descriptions are SEO-optimized by default
- Share tabs across multiple products
- Customize the style with the Tabs editor
T Lab offers bulk AI translation integrated directly into your Shopify store.
It provides a variety of translation tools, including manual and automatic options powered by Google's Neural Machine Translations, image translations that cater to different languages, and the ability to translate content from third-party apps or external resources.
T Lab's pricing model is structured to cater to different business needs, starting with a free plan that supports AI translations for up to 3000 products, 1000 collections, and 1000 articles.
- Automatic and manual translation options available
- Show different images for different languages
- Let visitors view and checkout in their own currency
Boost AI Search & Filter
Boost is an intelligent AI-powered search bar that offers instant, relevant search results and product recommendations.
This will help boost average order value and improve the shopping experience for your customers.
You get a bunch of AI-powered features such as typo tolerance, intent understanding, and synonym detection which will make search results more accurate and useful.
- Drive up sales with personalized recommendations
- AI-powered search bar with typo tolerance, synonyms, etc.
- Analytics to monitor how customers are searching for products
Recart leverages the power of SMS marketing and AI-driven text campaigns to increase sales and enhance customer engagement.
The service provides Shopify merchants with a suite of tools for building automations such as welcome messages, abandoned cart reminders, and reorder prompts. They have years of experience with the app launching in 2016.
Something to note is while they do have a generous free plan the only paid play they offer is $299/month which might be out of budget for you.
- Strong brand with thousands of stores using them
- Custom popups to capture leads
- Optimize message content and sending time with AI